Saturday 26 January 2013

Book Haul: sharing is caring!


These books come courtesy of my brilliant mate Julie (Little Gosh)! She had the super idea of passing on some of the books she'd already read and enjoyed to her friends, and I got these two. They are perfect for me because I love Art and anything Art-related; she knows me well! Apart from the obvious excitement of a book gift (which always goes down well with me!), I absolutely love getting second hand books from my friends. I love feeling that I am reading something that they have as well. It makes me feel like I know them a little bit better! Another bonus point is that you avoid clutter and save money! How wicked is that? :)

There are books that I read and re-read to the point that some have got the duct tape treatment, so those stay with me, but otherwise I also love passing on books. One of the things I really like doing, is leaving a book I enjoyed in a public place with a little note in it so someone else can hopefully have the same fun I did reading. I guess from now on I should leave this blog address on my note and see where they end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment